Monday, January 31, 2011

3D Composite

Composition: I tried making a graphic/type poster expressing the beauty of the ampersand using 3D techniques.

Method: I played with the 3D shapes in photoshop to create a semi transparent landscape in the background and then made an ampersand and placed a doodle into the graphic.
 
Motivations: Meet tomorrows deadline. If its not due tomorrow, it's not homework, right?
 
Context: Graphic composure in a newly discovered niche in photoshop. This is 100% an experiment for myself.
 
Interpretations: I am eager to hear from others.

Evaluation: The technique for the background is good but the foreground needs more development and could use work. All to together I think this is mediocre work.
 
Extension: The next time I use 3D in photoshop I will need a much better laid out idea going into it or else I will find myself spending a lot of pointless hours trying to make something that haven't got a clue what it should look like.

No comments: