Monday, January 31, 2011

2D Composite




Composition: For this project I placed celebrity/iconic people over various friends pictures from parties I have hosted.

Method: Photoshop... various tools in photoshop to mesh the faces on top of each individual.
 
Motivations: I saw a blog where someone else I had done this and I really liked it and wanted to try it for myself.
 
Context: "The ultimate party" Just trying to make it look like I have awesome guest at my parties. Ha.. its not true.
 
Interpretations: If someone could come up with some insightful deep meaning to these images I would be very impressed. Simply put I wanted to make it look like I had some BA parties.

Evaluation: My technique isn't very good and needs a lot of improvement but these 4 images are the most believable.
 
Extension:I like this concept and will make more when I am better skilled with photoshop.

No comments: